3.14.17– Update on the Stop Arming Terrorists Act
Below is this week’s update on the Stop Arming Terrorists Act. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for helping us to raise awareness and continue the momentum on this important legislation:
- We’re continuing to gain support for the Stop Arming Terrorists Act in Congress. Last week, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) introduced a companion bill in the U.S. Senate: https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/gabbards-stop-arming-terrorists-act-introduced-senate. The Senate bill number is S.532.
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard was invited by the families of three Green Berets killed on a CIA training mission in Jordan last year to speak about the Stop Arming Terrorists Act’s critical role in stopping the CIA or other Federal government activities in places like Syria by ensuring U.S. funds are not used to support al-Qaeda, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, ISIS, or other terrorist groups working with them, and prohibiting the Federal government from funding assistance to countries that are directly or indirectly supporting those terrorist groups.
- Retweet: https://twitter.com/TulsiPress/status/839898584602591232
- Retweet: https://twitter.com/TulsiPress/status/839143615775535106
- Retweet: https://twitter.com/TulsiPress/status/840230783797215232
Join the conversation #StopArmingTerrorists